Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Persron Who Has made a Difference


                                                      My Father


The person who made a big different in my life is my father. He is kind, honest and generous. He always give me advices to be a good man in the future. He tells me to help the people and give the money to the poor. He always say seek the knowledge from the cradle to the grave. He takes me with him to all places he visit in order to learn how to communicate with people and to see their cultures and traditions. He encourages me to study hard and take care about my self and my brothers. I hope he stills life for a long of times to get more lessons from him .

2 comments:

  1. from Linda Wesley:

    I LOVE this piece of advice from your father:

    "He always say seek the knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice paragraph with a good vocab.

    ReplyDelete